Estate Agents Basildon. We work hard to sell or let your property in Basildon for the highest price & negotiate the lowest price for your next purchase. With 37 years experience, people recommend Roger Bates Properties as the best estate agents in Basildon to call. Find out more
Search Roger Bates Properties properties
Roger can give you an accurate property valuation
Receive an accurate home valuation and market appraisal from an experienced property proffessional
You could be pleasantly surprised!
On average, only 1% of UK properties are on the market for sale at any one time?So… if you’re looking for your ideal home…. the chances are… that home is probably amongst the remaining 99% of homes not yet on the market!!!
As highly experienced local independent estate agents Basildon we know recent property sales could have changed the value of your home. Use our FREE Instant Online Valuation Tool to find out the value of your home in less than 60 seconds
Your own property expert
We will always visit your property to calculate a true market value.
You're in control
There is no obligation to use Keller Williams once your property is valued.
Lets get you the best price
Experience means securing the right buyer and negotiating the best price possible for you.
With you at every step
Your local expert is available to you 24/7.